Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Quick and Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies

One of my favorite things about the Holiday season is baking cookies! I love cooking and baking! Anytime I have a little extra time on my hands, I like to try out new recipes. Just recently, I was craving some chocolate chip cookies so Chelsea (my roommate) and I browsed 'Pinterest'  in search for the perfect recipe. The only problem we faced was how complicated some chocolate chip cookie recipes can be! Some recipes called for some very strange ingredients and we weren't looking for anything to complicated so we decided to go at it on our own. This recipe is quick, simple, and very easy! (and of course delicious!) chocolate chip cookies are not hard to make and just about everyone loves them! If you decide to try this recipe out, leave a comment below! 



 Ingredients:

1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter
1/2 Cup Canola Oil
2 Large Eggs
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Vanilla 
3 Cups Flour
2 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips

*I added 1 cup of white chocolate chips and 1 cup of milk chocolate chips to my recipe instead of 2 cups of milk chocolate chips, so you are more than welcome to do that as well!

Instructions:

1. Melt the butter in a nice size bowl, you will be adding more ingredients so you want them all to fit.
2. Add canola oil (vegetable oil works too), sugar and brown sugar to the melted butter.
 3. Add eggs to the mixture and beat until fluffy.
2. Add all remaining ingredients (no specific order). 
3. Bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes depending on the size of your cookies you might put them in longer but that's up for you to decide.
4. Let them cool and enjoy! :)

*Recipe makes about 24 cookies!

-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment