Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Little About Me

So for my first official blog post, I decided to keep it simple and introduce myself a little more. My name is Laura, I am 22 years old and a senior in college. I am studying Journalism/Communication with an emphasis in Print Media. I have always had a love for writing ever since I was a little girl. I was born in Philadelphia, PA but I grew up in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. I am a daughter, a sister, a fitness and health enthusiast and an aspiring journalist. 


Facts About Me!

- I have an obsession with bandannas! I wear them all the time! 

- The amount of candy I keep stashed away in my backpack is somewhat disturbing. 

-I spend a majority of my time and money at Lilly Pulitzer. The amount of Lilly items I own is a little crazy! 


- I collect coffee mugs! I love going into Anthropologie and Pier One to look at all their adorable mugs!

- Fitness and a healthy lifestyle are very important to me. I workout just about everyday and I always try to eat healthy no matter what!

- I have a little sister named Kaitlyn who is not only my best friend but by far the most important person in my life. 

- I love the beach! But who doesn't? : )

    
-Laura 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment